Abateesiteesi, Sysop oba Administrators: be balabirira Wikipedia ey'omu lulimi Oluganda.
Okusaba okufuulibwa omuteesiteesi[kyusa]
Hello, I am Kizito. I am a muganda and a near native speaker of Luganda. Only near native because I was raised in England and had to learn the language later when I went to spend a large part of my youth in Uganda.
I would like to be an administrator here on lg.wikipedia.org so that I can assist with the interface, creating other areas such as a Babel and anything else that could be of use.
I am active in developing Luganda capability on GNU/Linux and any gettext/glibc based operating system - having already created the locales and translated some of the system files.
- Language Code: lg
- Local Request Link: *Local User Page: --
Kizito 20:40, 1 Mukutulansanja 2007 (UTC)
- --Jose77 20:50, 1 Mukutulansanja 2007 (UTC)
- I've only been on this Wikipedia for a few minutes, but I recognize the need for small Wikipedias to have sysops who are fluent or near fluent in the Wikipedia's langauge (I've seen what happens when there aren't any.) You look like a good candidate, so you have my support - for what that's worth. Picaroon9288 00:12, 5 Mukutulansanja 2007 (UTC)
- Certainly. Thanks for offering to help out! — mark ✎ 08:00, 5 Mukutulansanja 2007 (UTC)
- Absolutely! Malangali 06:15, 7 Mukutulansanja 2007 (UTC)
- Done--Jose77 20:02, 11 Mukutulansanja 2007 (UTC)
( ) Neutral[kyusa]
Hi! I am Játi and from Iceland. I am not a native speaker of Luganda but I have experience with Sysop and administration and I do speak some Luganda (I write more then I speak). I know enough to get by Wikipedia. I'd like to request a sysop and Beaurcrat status here to project the Luganda Wikipedia project and attract more speakers of Luganda to use Wikipedia as a reference.
I request temp sysop access on lg.wikipedia.org
- Language Code: lg
- Local Request Link: *Local User Page: Thank you! --Ice201 18:24, 4 November 2006 (UTC)
- --Bearas 11:37, 10 Julaayi 2009 (UTC)