"Ekkanisa eya Yeso Eyannamaddala" kibiina ky'abagoberezi ba Kurisito ekyetongodde ekyatandikibwa e Beyijingi, Cayina mu 1917. Kigambibwa okubaamu abantu nga akakadde kamu n'ekitundu nga basaasaanidde mu mawanga amakumi ana mu ataano. Mu Yuganda nti kyatuuka mu gwa 2000.
Ekibiina kino kyebalira mu kiti eky'obugoberezi obwa Kurisito ekimanyiddwa nga ekya Pentekooti, ekyasooka kulabika mu matandika ag'ekyasa eky'abiri.
Ekibiina kino tekikkiririza mu kirowoze nti Katonda ali omu mu basatu, bano bbo balina enkola gye bayita "ey'erinnya lya Yeso n'obumu obw'abali mu kiti ekya Pentekooti". Ab'ekibiina kino bagamba nti ekigendererwa kyabwe kuyigiriza engiri mu mawanga gonna, Yeso nga tannadda ogwokubiri.
Ekkanisa eno ebikkirizibwa ebikulu byayo ewa bino:
- Mwoyo Mutukuvu: "Receiving the Holy Spirit, evidenced by speaking in tongues, is the guarantee of our inheritance of the Kingdom of Heaven".
- Okubatizibwa: "Water baptism is the sacrament for the remission of sins and for regeneration. The baptism takes place in natural living water, such as the river, sea, or spring. The Baptist, whom already has received baptism of water and the Holy Spirit, conducts the baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. And the person receiving the baptism must be completely immersed in water with head bowed and face downward".
- Okugabana Okutukuvu: "The Holy Communion is the sacrament to commemorate the death of the Lord Jesus Christ. It enables us to partake of the flesh and blood of our Lord and to be in communion with Him so that we can have eternal life and be raised on the Last Day. This sacrament should be held as often as possible. Only one unleavened bread and grape juice is used".
- Olunaku olwa Sabbato: "The Sabbath day, the seventh day of the week (Saturday), is a Holy Day, blessed and sanctified by God. It is to be observed under the Lord's grace for the commemoration of God's creation and salvation and with the hope of eternal rest in the life to come".
- Okunaaza bigere: "The sacrament of feet washing enables one to have a part with the Lord Jesus. It also serves as a constant reminder that one should have love, holiness, humility, forgiveness and service. Every person who has received water baptism must have their feet washed in the name of Jesus Christ. Mutual feet washing may be practiced whenever is appropriate".
- Yeso Kurisito: "Jesus Christ, the Word who became flesh, died on the cross for the redemption of sinners, resurrected on the third day and ascended to heaven. He is the only saviour of mankind, the creator of the heavens and earth, and the only true God".
- Bayibuli Entukuvu: "The Holy Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is inspired by God, the only scriptural truth, and the standard for Christian living".
- Okulokolebwa: "Salvation is given by the grace of God through faith. Believers must rely on the Holy Spirit to pursue holiness, to honour God, and to love humanity".
- Bagoberezi: "The True Jesus Church, established by our Lord Jesus Christ, through the Holy Spirit during the time of the 'latter rain', is the restored true church of the Apostolic time".
- Kulamulibwa Okuvannyuma: "The Lord's Second Coming will take place on the Last Day when He descends from heaven to judge the world: the righteous will receive eternal life, while the wicked will be eternally condemned".
Ekiwandiike kino kigenda okukyuusibwa nnyo, wafundiwa ebikwata ku kibiina bino bingi nga kyakamala okuwandiikibwa. Biri ku Wikipediya ey'Olungereza.